You are cordially invited to participate in and attend The 5th EAI International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (INISCOM 2019) to be held at Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on August 19th, 2019. The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of Vertical IoT Solutions and Its Applications for Better Citizens’ Lives.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computing, Telecommunications Technologies and Applications of IoT to improve citizens’ lives and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
Telecommunications Systems and Networks
- 5G Networks and Beyond
- IoT Networks for Smart Cities
- Mission Critical Communications and Networks
- Wireless Multimedia Networks
- Software Defined Networks, Software Defined Smart Objects, Connected Vehicles
- Wireless Body Area Network and Wireless Healthcare
- Overlay and Programmable Networks
- Green and Energy Efficiency Communications
- Next Generation Networks Infrastructures
- Security, Cryptography and Privacy Network Design
Industrial Networks and Applications
- Industry Cases and Deployment of IoT Systems towards 5G
- IoT-based Supply Chains
- Smart Grid, Energy Management
- Architectures, Protocols and Designs for Industrial Networks, e.g., Control Network, Communication Network, Sensor and Actuator Network, Body Area Network, Social Network, Opportunistic Network, and Cloud-based Network
- Analysis of Industrial Networks, i.e., Network Lifetime, Scalability and Stability, Transmission Reliability, Quality of Service, etc.
Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Embedded Systems and Sensor Networks in IoT
- Smart Cities, Smart Public Places, and Smart Environments
- Smart Home, and IoT-based Building Automation
- IoT Applications and Services
- Collaborative Applications and Systems
- Computational Intelligence in Automation, i.e., Neural, Fuzzy and Evolutionary Approaches, Ant Colonies Optimization, Swarm Intelligence, Machine Learning, Bioinformatics, Expert Systems, Multi‐agent Systems, Game and Decision Theories, etc.
Hardware and Software Design and Development
- Health Monitoring and Wearable Devices
- IoT Deployment on Agriculture, Retails, Smart Cities, etc.
- Analogue/Digital System Design and Structures
- Design and Analysis of Embedded Industrial Systems, i.e., Real-time Computing, Operating Systems, Communications, etc.
- Modelling and Analysis Tools for Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- IoT Simmulation and Testbed for Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Information Processing and Data Analysis
- Audio/Image/Video Processing
- Data Mining, Pattern Recognition, Estimation and Identification
- Information Fusion, Compressive Sensing, Signal Transforming and Filtering
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis
- Optimization Techniques
- Big Data and IoT Data Analytics
- Decoding and Encoding Techniques
- Modulation, Coding, and Diversity Techniques
- Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Image Processing and Visualization Audio, Acoustic Signal, Speech and Language Processing
- Sensor Array, Multichannel and Communications Signal Processing
- Radar and Sonar Array Signal Processing
- Estimation Theory and Applications
- Signal Processing for Education
- Bio-inspired Modelling and Signal Processing
- Signal Processing Applications
Security & Privacy
- Security/Privacy/Safety in IoT
- IoT and Blockchain
- IoT Privacy and Security Tests, Certification, and Labelling
- Communication Security in IoT
- Security Standards in IoT
- Incident Response
- Encryption, Authentication, Availability Assurance
- Hardware Forensics
- Intrusion Detection
- Network Security and Protocols
Proceedings will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Regular Papers should be from 10 to 20 pages long with reference. Short papers should be 6 – 10 pages long.
A page constitutes of 300-400 words.
Full Paper Submission deadline
19 March 2019
19 April 2019
19 May 2019
Start of Conference
19 August 2019
End of Conference
20 August 2019