You are cordially invited to participate in and attend The 6th EAI International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems (INISCOM 2020) to be held in Hanoi, Vietnam on August 27th-28th, 2020. The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of 5G Network, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber-Security for 4th Industrial Revolution.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computing, Telecommunications Technologies and Applications of 5G-IoT, AI and Cyber-Security to improve citizens’ lives and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Telecommunications Systems and Networks
- 5G Networks and Beyond
- IoT Networks for Smart Cities
- Emerging Communication and Networking Technologies
- Mission Critical Communications and Networks
- Wireless Multimedia Networks
- Software Defined Networks, Software Defined Smart Objects, Connected Vehicles
- Wireless Body Area Network and Wireless Healthcare
- Overlay and Programmable Networks
- Green and Energy Efficiency Communications
- Next Generation Networks Infrastructures
- Security, Cryptography and Privacy Network Design
Industrial Networks and Applications
- Industry Cases and Deployment of IoT Systems towards 5G
- IoT-based Supply Chains
- Smart Grid, Energy Management
- Architectures, Protocols and Designs for Industrial Networks, e.g., Control Network, Communication Network, Sensor and Actuator Network, Body Area Network, Social Network, Opportunistic Network, and Cloud-based Network
- Analysis of Industrial Networks, i.e., Network Lifetime, Scalability and Stability, Transmission Reliability, Quality of Service, etc.
Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Deep Learning for Communications and Cybersecurity
- Embedded Systems and Sensor Networks in IoT
- Smart Cities, Smart Public Places, and Smart Environments
- Smart Home, and IoT-based Building Automation
- IoT Applications and Services
- Collaborative Applications and Systems
- Computational Intelligence in Automation, i.e., Neural, Fuzzy and Evolutionary Approaches, Ant Colonies Optimization, Swarm Intelligence, Machine Learning, Bioinformatics, Expert Systems, Multi‐agent Systems, Game and Decision Theories, etc.
Security & Privacy
- Hardware Forensics
- Deep Learning for Hardware Oriented Cybersecurity
- Hardware Forensics
- Security/Privacy/Safety in IoT
- IoT and Blockchain
- IoT Privacy and Security Tests, Certification, and Labelling
- Communication Security in IoT
- Security Standards in IoT
- Incident Response
- Encryption, Authentication, Availability Assurance
- Intrusion Detection
- Network Security and Protocols
Hardware and Software Design and Development
- Health Monitoring and Wearable Devices
- IoT Deployment on Agriculture, Retails, Smart Cities, etc.
- Analogue/Digital System Design and Structures
- Design and Analysis of Embedded Industrial Systems, i.e., Real-time Computing, Operating Systems, Communications, etc.
- VLSI Design for Embedded Industrial Systems
- Emerging Memory Technologies for Future Computing Systems
- Modelling and Analysis Tools for Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- IoT Simulation and Testbed for Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Information Processing and Data Analysis
- Audio/Image/Video Processing
- Data Mining, Pattern Recognition, Estimation and Identification
- Information Fusion, Compressive Sensing, Signal Transforming and Filtering
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis
- Optimization Techniques
- Big Data and IoT Data Analytics
- Decoding and Encoding Techniques
- Modulation, Coding, and Diversity Techniques
- Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Image Processing and Visualization Audio, Acoustic Signal, Speech and Language Processing
- Sensor Array, Multichannel and Communications Signal Processing
- Radar and Sonar Array Signal Processing
- Estimation Theory and Applications
- Signal Processing for Education
- Bio-inspired Modelling and Signal Processing
- Signal Processing Applications
Proceedings will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
INISCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.